If you're passionate about IT and electronics
, like being up to date on technology and don't miss even the slightest details, buy Headphones with Microphone Jabra BIZ 1500 Duo QD Black (Refurbished A)
at an unbeatable price.
The Jabra BIZ 1500 is an entry-level, low-cost, professional corded headset with Jabra’s leading noise cancellation technology. Designed for comfortable all-day wear.
Great sound - with noise-cancelling microphone and HD Voice
All-day comfort - with foam ear cushions that keep ears cool
Tough build - with a 270˚ rotatable boom arm
Noise-cancelling air shock microphone reduces background noise and sharp breathing sounds - ideal for crowded open offices. HD Voice makes your conversations sound vibrant and lifelike.
Made to be worn all day, with ergonomically designed frame, padded headband, and super soft foam ear cushions that lead heat away from your ears. Headband and microphone boom can be adjusted to suit your preferences.
Built to survive in a high-performing contact center, with a boom arm that can be rotated 270 degrees without the risk of breaking.
- Product type: Headset
- Wearing style: Head-band
- Recommended usage: Office/Call center
- Product colour: Black
- Headset type: Binaural
- Cable length: 0.95 m
- Certification: CE, FCC, UL, cUL, EAC, RCM, KCC, RoHS, REACH
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Ear coupling: Supraaural
- Headphone frequency: 20 - 4500 Hz
- Impedance: 150 Ω
- Maximum input power: 30 mW
- Headphone sensitivity: 115 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 15%
- Microphone type: Boom
- Microphone frequency: 1000 - 5000 Hz
- Microphone input impedance: 3900 Ω
- Noise-canceling: Y
- Microphone direction type: Unidirectional
- Folding microphone: Y
- Width: 131 mm
- Depth: 57 mm
- Height: 165 mm
- Weight: 74 g
- Quick start guide: Y
- QD connector: Y
- Sound pressure level (nominal): 118 dB
- Weight (with microphone and cable): 115 g
REFURBISHED: These are products that have been returned within their return period or display products that have occasionally been used for demonstrations; some are sold with some damage to the packaging or with the original packaging having been opened. All products have been checked, they include the official brand guarantee and are in perfect working order. Depending on their condition, they are classed as:
- A+/ Perfect: products in perfect condition whose original packaging may have been opened or substituted by other packaging that is in very good condition.
- A/ As New: products that are in perfect, as new, condition, their original packaging may have been opened, have some damage or may have been substituted by other packaging.
- B/ Very Good: products that are in very good condition, with possible slight aesthetic imperfections, they function perfectly and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- C/ Good Condition: products are in good condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections but working perfectly, their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- D/ Correct: Products in correct condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections or lacking an accessory, in perfect working condition and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.